Liberty Flames Football
The Flames Football team is coming off a record season in 2020! The Flames were back-to-back Cure Bowl Champions, defeated nationally-ranked #9 Coastal Carolina, beat two ACC teams including Virginia Tech, finished the year ranked #17 in the final AP Poll of 2020, went undefeated at home, and so much more! Led by Head Coach Hugh Freeze, the Flames are ranked #24 in ESPN's preseason poll for 2021 and are excited to return to the gridiron this fall and continue the success they built in 2020! Don't miss out on the action and purchase your season tickets today.
- Luxury Indoor Club Seating: Includes premium seating inside of the club pavilion, executive style chair, shareable tablet, club member access only buffet, restrooms, and hospitality area. Available to Flames Club members at the Director's Level ($3,000) and higher.
- Outdoor Club Seating: Includes club member access only buffet, restrooms, and indoor hospitality area. Available to Flames Club members at the Director's Level ($3,000) and higher.
- West Premium Chairback: Enjoy individual chairback seats with a phenomenal view to cheer on the Flames! Available to Flames Club members at the Flame Level ($300) and higher.
- West Reserved Benchback: Enjoy a reserved seat assignment between the 30-yard lines behind the Flames bench. These benchback seats are available to Flames Club members at the Talon Level ($60) and higher.
- Reserved Seating: New for 2021 and beyond, all seating at Williams Stadium will be reserved! No need to beat the crowd to find a seat for the game! Tickets are available in the East Reserved Benchback, West Reserved Bleacher, and East Reserved Bleacher are open to all and do not require a Flames Club membership to purchase.
- Discounts on season tickets are available for Liberty recent graduates (2017-21), Liberty Faculty and Staff, and Letterwinner Association members. Please contact the Flames Ticket Office for more information at (434) 592-5015.